Gravity has a time to tell us stories. I am walking in the woods of my words.

Lush language dipped in velvet and seeds of experience to share with others.

WHAT NEWFOUNDLAND SAYS 


Crisp clouds trace
Solid locked cliffs
Tumbling towards icebergs
As I walk the edge

Green layers if light
Pasting the path
Crashed by the ocean
Kissed by the puffins

Who am I
To the power here?
To nature that rocks
Screams and rolls

There is a bliss
To heal cracks
In my longing
To understand silence

There is a push
In the windy trails
Scenic laughter
And pure colour calling

Time is cool here
Wrapped in wools
Until we lay down
In the heat of the shores

I return from this trip
Tipping in love
Luminous images
Flipping in my heels

Outside I still hear Newfoundland
Across the sighs of the day
Holding vistas
Inside internal grace





1 comment:

  1. You've put into your own poetic language what I felt while visiting this rugged, beautiful place for the very first time. So glad to have share it with you and Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete